At Reynolds Restoration Services, we value team members who share our core values, and are ready to meet our clients’ expectations each and every time. From project managers to carpenters to emergency technicians, there are many opportunities for growth and learning with the team.
Compensation and Benefits
The Reynolds Restoration Services comprehensive benefits package includes a variety of programs for our employees to choose from to meet both individual and family needs, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Health Savings & Health Reimbursement Plan options
- Live Health Online (telemedicine)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and Dependents
- Health Advocate Benefits Concierge Service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Time Off & Company-Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Training and Continuing Education
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.