When your home has been affected by a damaging fire, a storm, water or mold growth, it’s crucial to start the cleaning, remediation and reconstruction process right away. The sooner you bring in a residential disaster restoration company like Reynolds Restoration to assess the damage and begin the remediation process, the sooner you can get back in your home.
At Reynolds Restoration, we understand the priority of getting your life back to normal as quickly as possible. It’s why we provide home restoration services in Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Baltimore and the surrounding areas — so that you can get your home back to its pre-loss condition right away.
Reynolds Restoration for Any Residential Restoration Service
With over 14 years of experience, Reynolds Restoration Services offers expert emergency restoration, remediation and reconstruction services, including:
- Fire restoration: House fires can be devastating. The combination of smoke, flames and water damage from the fire being put out can significantly damage a home. Our goal is to reduce the damage and inconvenience of a fire with fast response times, getting you back into your home quickly. Smoke and fire damage can be challenging to remediate, especially when the structural integrity of the building has been compromised. Our disaster response team will begin each fire restoration project by establishing a full plan to remediate the damage, working to preserve as much of your home and its contents as possible.
- Water restoration: Whether it’s a flooded basement or backed-up plumbing, having water where it shouldn’t be can do serious damage to your possessions. The key in these situations is to start the drying process as soon as possible. That’s why when you contact us for emergency water restoration, our technicians will arrive quickly, begin water extraction and start safely drying your property as quickly as possible.
- Storm restoration: No matter how much you prepare for a storm, nature is a powerful force, causing water damage from rain and snow, impact damage from wind and hail and sometimes even lightning damage. We’ve taken on some of the toughest types of storm damage and can quickly get your home restored.
- Mold remediation: Aside from its unsightly appearance and smell, mold can present a very serious health risk to you and your family. It can also be extremely difficult to permanently get rid of. Fortunately, we have tried-and-true methods for mold removal and techniques to ensure it doesn’t return.
- 24/7 emergency response: When your home is damaged, you need it restored as quickly as possible, especially if the damage has rendered the home or part of it uninhabitable. We can reach your property at any time, day or night, to begin the restoration process and have you enjoying your home sooner.
Our customer stories
“I had a great experience with Reynolds from day one when they came in and placed the fans … the communication was spectacular.”
– Jose GarciaView All Testimonials
No matter what kind of damage your home has sustained, it’s unlikely that all is lost. Our experts have restored homes and properties that many would have considered a lost cause. We work quickly and carefully and explain our work every step of the way. If your home has sustained serious damage and is in need of restoration, don’t hesitate — contact us now or call our emergency restoration hotline at 1-888-277-8280.
Residential Water Loss – Maryland
Report a Claim Today
Since emergencies don’t keep regular hours, neither does Reynolds. Our experienced staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for emergency response at our contact information provided. We can be at your side within 90 minutes to provide quick, efficient emergency damage restoration. We will assist you with filing insurance claims. Reynolds has the experience, manpower and state-of-the-art equipment necessary to get you back on your feet and into your property as soon as possible.
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.