Whether you manage a school, office, hotel, health care facility or other commercial building, when disaster strikes, you need to be back in business fast. After your building is affected by fire, smoke, water, mold or a combination of all of these, it may seem as if it will never be the same.
Having an experienced commercial restoration company as your partner can help you restore your building to its pre-loss condition. For fire, storm, flood, weather, mold or other damage requiring commercial restoration in Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Baltimore and the surrounding areas, you can trust Reynolds Restoration Services.
Commercial Restoration Services We Offer
Reynolds Restoration is your reliable commercial restoration company for all types of commercial restoration, including:
- Fire restoration: A fire in your business can cause catastrophic damage from multiple sources. In addition to damage from the fire itself, smoke and water can damage the building’s structure and contents. When you call Reynolds Restoration for commercial fire restoration, we will assess the damage, remove damaged materials and prepare a complete remediation plan designed to restore as much as possible.
- Storm restoration: Intense storms can cause damage to structures – heavy winds can shatter windows, and forceful rains can penetrate your roof and cause water damage, while snow and hail present other threats. Our team will work to ensure that a bad storm only takes your business out of commission for the minimum amount of time, reducing impact to your operations.
- Water restoration: Water damage can come from many sources, including the aftermath of a fire or flood. The problems resulting from water can include damage to your electrical and plumbing systems. If the water damage restoration process is not performed accurately, more issues can occur, including mold and mildew growth and damage to infrastructure. The full effects of water damage aren’t always immediately evident, making the restoration process one that you should entrust to the experts.
- Mold remediation: Mold can cause health hazards and is tough to get rid of. We have the expertise to find where mold is likely to be growing, get rid of it fast and give you reliable tips on keeping it from coming back.
- 24/7 emergency response: If you’re in need of immediate commercial disaster recovery assistance, Reynolds Restoration is the company to call. We know how critical it is to respond to damage as quickly as possible in order to maximize the effects of restoration, and we’ll act accordingly.
Proactive Restoration and Emergency Planning (PREP) for Businesses
In addition to our commercial restoration services, we offer a no-cost PREP program to minimize the impact of an emergency or weather-related catastrophe on your business. Our team will work with you to review and finalize your emergency response procedures and protocols, so you can have a plan in case of an emergency. We ensure these documents are in a centralized location where your entire team can access them quickly.
Throughout the PREP program, Reynolds Restoration will document site-specific information, such as your electrical and water protocols, building layout, building vendors, staging information and more. Once we help you create a custom emergency disaster plan based on your information, we’ll give you access to a specialized cloud-based software that makes it easy to view your plan from anywhere and at any time.
This type of proactive emergency planning will ensure your team takes the right actions and uses the correct resources during a disaster. You can have complete peace of mind knowing you can minimize damage and loss and cut down or even prevent downtime at your facility after an emergency.
Contact Reynolds Restoration for Commercial Restoration and Emergency Restoration Services Today
At Reynolds Restoration, we understand what a stressful experience disaster damage can be. Our team provides all the services you need to get your building back to its pre-loss condition, and we do so by acting fast and working quickly so that you can resume operations as soon as possible. Our reputation means everything to us — we deliver on our promises and get each job done right. Contact us now or call us at 1-888-277-8280 for 24/7 commercial emergency restoration services.
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.