Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Salary: Based on experience
Reynolds Restoration Services is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the President. The Executive Assistant will also support the executive team and HR where needed. This role requires a thorough knowledge of the President and executive’s accountabilities and methods of operations and works independently with only general guidance on a variety of projects and tasks. This position will learn all aspects of the business and interact with it. We offer a competitive package that includes a great hourly rate, 12 days of annual Paid Time Off, 9 holidays, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurances, a 401k and so much more!
- Manage the President’s schedule, ensuring that all appointments and meetings are scheduled and communicated effectively for business and personal.
- Schedule all meetings including board meetings, executive meetings, and other external/internal company meetings. You will be responsible for prepping agendas, taking minutes, and ensuring that all action items are followed up on.
- Handle incoming and external communications including email and phone calls.
- Acts as a liaison to owners and executives including staff, vendors, and other partners.
- Help prioritize executive’s tasks and provide direction on what needs to be looked at first.
- Assist in supporting branches with facility needs including ordering office supplies and communicating with service providers.
- Assist the HR Manager with HR-related activities, as needed.
- Learn all aspects of the business and provide departmental support when and where it is needed.
- Coordinate President’s travel including hotels, flights, and car rentals.
- Assists with President’s personal errands when needed.
- Manage special projects as assigned by the President. This may include research, data management, and other tasks as required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to represent the President and the company in a professional manner.
- Proven ability to handle confidential matters and data with a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effectively presents information and writes reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals in a professional, clear, and concise manner.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates intermediate-level competency with general computer and Microsoft Office products. Needs to be able to use and maintain calendars.
- Technologically Savvy, such as download apps, trouble shoot basic computer and smartphone issues and start-up audio visual equipment.
- Ability to effectively present information to President and executive management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize simultaneously; some with a higher degree of sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Ability to identify and resolve various situations and problems in a timely manner and makes appropriate decisions.
- Work independently to identify what needs done while meeting deadlines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Four or more years of experience in an administrative or executive role reporting directly to upper management.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check as a condition of employment
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.