Location: Harrisburg, PA
Salary: Depending on experience
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic and results-driven Recruiter to join our fast paced and growing company! As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and hiring top talent across a variety of positions within our organization by attracting suitable candidates and assessing their relevant knowledge and experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurnace, Company paid Life Insurance and STD/LTD, a 401k with company match and SO much more!
- Develop and implement innovative and effective recruiting strategies to attract top talent
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes
- Conducts thorough screenings of candidates to ensure they meet the qualifications and requirements for each position
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other HR staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details
- Builds and maintains a strong pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future hiring needs
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a HR related field/equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment
- Proven ability to identify qualified candidates with an engaging approach; experience sourcing passive candidates for hard to fill roles
- Preference for experience recruiting in a construction or other field-based business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and other recruitment tools
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.