Location: King of Prussia, PA
Reynolds Restoration Services has an opening for a Carpenter to join our team working out of the King of Prussia office.
- Interacts with clients and provides exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations
- Normal work hours are 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM and you will be assigned to be on-call (after hours and weekends) on a rotational basis
- We are seeking energetic, reliable and positive team members who are willing to learn new skills and enjoy working in a variety of different environments
- Seeking local candidates who reside within 30 minutes of office location
- Minimum of 5 years’ general carpentry experience
- Experience doing remodeling work is helpful as it presents a variety of different situations
- Experience working in the restoration services industry and knowledge of fire, smoke and water damage is a plus
- A.S. degree in Carpentry preferred
- Ability to perform labor intensive work – often working in dirty conditions
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Must have own basic carpenter tools
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and carry materials
- Ability to work overtime when needed and respond to emergency situations after normal work hours is required
- IICRC Restoration Industry Certifications in Fire & Smoke Restoration and Water Restoration a plus
We conduct a complete pre-employment background screening process.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.