Title: Mitigation Technician
Location: Harrisburg, PA
We are looking for an experienced, energetic & reliable mitigation technician. Normal work hours are 7am-3:30pm with on call requirements on a rotational basis for evenings and weekends.
- Water extraction
- Project documentation
- Two years’ experience working in the Restoration / Mitigation Services industry
- IICRC Restoration Industry Certifications in Fire & Smoke Restoration and Water Restoration will be given priority consideration
- Energetic, reliable and positive team members who are willing to learn new skills and enjoy working in a variety of different environments
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with clients and provide exceptional customer service
- Smartphone/tablet user
- Ability to perform labor intensive work – often working in dirty conditions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and carry materials
- Ability to work overtime when needed and respond to emergency situations after normal work hours is required
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
We conduct a complete pre-employment background screening process.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.