Location: Elkridge, MD
Reynolds Restoration Services is looking for an experienced, energetic & reliable Foreman to provide on-site management and coordination of projects as well as self-perform construction. Normal work hours are 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM with an on-call rotation (for emergencies) one weekend per month & 2 evenings every other week. A company vehicle will be provided for business use. Enjoy a flexible work schedule and a tight-knit team. A healthy work/life balance is important to us!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides on-site management and coordination of multiple projects from start to finish
- Assists the Project Manager/Estimator in construction method ideas and developing and maintaining the schedule
- Develops professional relationships with vendors & subcontractors, while coordinating the work of subcontractors to ensure work is performed according to the contract documents
- Self-performs construction-related activities (rough carpentry, finish carpentry and hanging/finishing drywall)
- Interacts with clients and provides exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations
- Documents and communicates changes and details related to the project
- Ensures quality, safety and housekeeping standards are met
- Minimum of 7 years’ general carpentry experience working on residential and/or commercial projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Construction Foreman
- Remodeling experience preferred
- Experience working in the restoration services industry and knowledge of fire, smoke, and water damage is a plus
- Ability to perform labor-intensive work, lift 50 pounds, and carry materials
- Must have own basic carpenter tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work overtime when needed and respond to emergency situations after normal work hours is required
We conduct a complete pre-employment background screening process.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.