Title: Branch Manager
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Reynolds Restoration Services is a leading provider of restoration services, specializing in restoration services, e.g., water damage, fire damage, and mold remediation. With a commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, we are dedicated to restoring homes and businesses to their pre-loss condition. As a Branch Manager in our Restoration Services division, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and driving the success of our branch operations. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the restoration team, ensuring the highest standards of service delivery, and fostering a culture of excellence. We offer a competitive package that includes 12 days of annual Paid Time Off, 9 holidays, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurances, a 401k and so much more!
- Responsible for the administration of the day-to-day operations of the King of Prussia office.
- Manage, train, coach and mentor staff
- Endeavor to build and maintain a team relationship with the owner and insurance adjusters, to deliver the projects on time and within budget.
- Administers and manages projects including Emergency Services and Reconstruction
- Prepares base estimates using Xactimate Estimating Software
- Oversees projects via DASH Software to ensure deliverables are met
- Negotiates toward a successful claim
- Ensures quality and safety standards are met
- Attends networking and industry functions
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience in the Restoration Services Industry
- Project Management and Estimating experience
- Construction-related background
- Experience with Xactimate Estimating Software
- Experience with DASH Business & Job Management Software
- Established contacts and relationships with the local restoration business including insurance agents and adjusters
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow up on potential leads to market and secure new business
- Demonstrated commitment to the growth and development of others
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Education: 2-year Technical degree or 4-year degree preferred
- Restoration Industry Certifications from IICRC a plus
- Valid driver’s license
We conduct a complete pre-employment background screening process.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.