Title: Contracts Administrator
Location: King of Prussia, PA or Harrisburg, PA
Reynolds Restoration Services is looking for a part-time Contracts Administrator to join our team in either the Harrisburg, PA or King of Prussia, PA office. Typical working hours are Monday – Friday 8AM-1PM (25 hours per week) with the opportunity for flexible hours and a hybrid (remote/office) work environment once the introductory and training period have been completed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contracts and Owner CO’s
- Auditing Luxor
- Obtain certificates of insurance for programs and homeowners, etc.
- Complete BizFilings for registered agent services doing work in different states
- Obtain local, state and municipal licenses
- Complete work orders and change orders as needed
- Subcontractor creation and maintenance
- Assist in annual recertifications and background screenings for employees
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in the construction or home repair industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and relate effectively, productively and positively with others
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
We conduct a complete pre-employment background screening process.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.