Title: Director of Business Development
Location: King of Prussia, PA and/or Hybrid
Reynolds Restoration Services is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, and driven Director of Business Development. In this position, you will be responsible for building successful, long-term client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction to the highest level, and driving increased sales. The Director of Business Development has the flexibility to work in office, hybrid, or have a remote working arrangement with an in-house administrative team to support you. A healthy work/life balance is important to us! Reynolds Restoration Services offers a competitive salary and benefits package including paid time off, holidays, medical insurance, a 401k with company match, and much, much more!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building solid relationships with customers and vendors as well as sales and marketing teams.
- Assessing marketing and sales as well as recommending improvements as needed.
- Preparing all documentation required for requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Researching emerging trends and recommending company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Presenting business or marketing opportunities to company executives and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or related field.
- Proven business development, sales, or marketing experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sales experience in a construction-related field is not required but preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and relate effectively, productively, and positively with others.
- Effective communication and good negotiation skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.