Title: Project Coordinator
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Reynolds Restoration Services is looking for an experienced, organized & reliable Project Coordinator to provide support in our growing Elkridge, MD office. Enjoy a flexible work schedule and a tight-knit team. A healthy work/life balance is important to us!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as the central point of communications with project managers, estimating, field staff, client and vendors
- Assists in setting up projects, maintains all documents and files and closes out projects
- Handles all phone calls for services and communicates with clients and vendors
- Prepares correspondence, reports and meeting minutes
- Minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience coordinating multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Restoration Services or Construction is a plus
- Absolute attention to detail, exemplary organization skills and the ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent verbal, written communications and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and provide superior customer service
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and the ability to learn new software programs
- Knowledge of Xactimate and/or project management software is helpful
- Ability to work limited overtime when needed
- Seeking local candidates who reside within 30 minutes of King of Prussia, PA
We conduct a complete pre-employment background screening process.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.