Location: Harrisburg, PA
Are you an energetic professional looking for a growth opportunity with a successful and reputable company? If the answer is yes then we want to talk to you! We get super excited about restoration and are looking for a Controller who takes pride in their work and enjoys having a little fun at the same time. The most important thing at Reynolds Restoration Services is our employees and our customers. We are searching for someone who has a passion for their job, enjoys interacting with a team, and continuously wants to develop and grow. We offer a unique company culture, a generous amount of Paid Time Off, and a robust benefits package, in addition to a multitude of other attractive perks!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform all aspects of payroll administration including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly payroll taxes.
- Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts on a daily and monthly basis
- Job cost and job cost reconciliation
- Monthly work in process
- Complete monthly financial statements
- Responsible for the banking relationship and cash management
- Reconciliation of monthly statements.
- Quarterly returns
- Prepare and issue year end W-2 and 1099 documents.
- Monitor deposits, record payments and post incoming transfers.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an applicable field
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Prior experience in Timberline and Sage software; a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Prior accounting experience in the construction industry is a bonus!
We conduct a complete pre-employment background screening process.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.