Title: Project Manager/Estimator
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Reynolds Restoration Services is looking for an experienced, self-motivated Project Manager/Estimator to manage disaster restoration and reconstruction projects from initial estimate through completion. You’ll spend approximately 40% of your time in the field and 60% in the office – with an administrative team in the office to support your efforts in the field. Enjoy a flexible work schedule and a tight-knit team. A healthy work/life balance is important to us! We offer a competitive package that includes a great hourly rate, 12 days of annual Paid Time Off, 9 holidays, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurances, a 401k and so much more!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Field inspection
- Estimate preparation using XActimate or Symbility
- Communication with Insurance Adjusters & owner to complete the project
- Coordination with contractors and vendors to ensure schedule delivery
- Change order management
- Quality management
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Adherence to budget
- 3+ years construction-related Project Manager experience working for a high-end home builder or a small general contractor OR property claims field adjuster experience
- Experience working on residential (70%) and light commercial (30%) projects ranging from $5K – $2M
- Established contacts and relationships with local subcontractors and vendors
- Knowledge of construction cost control procedures
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules
- Demonstrated solutions approach and experience using non-traditional skills or methods in the reconstruction process
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and relate effectively, productively and positively with others.
- Proficiency with XM8 (Xactimate) & Symbility
- Proficiency with DASH
- Proficiency with smartphone and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Education: 2-year technical degree or 4-year degree preferred
- Restoration Industry Certifications from IICRC a plus
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Physical requirements: ability to climb ladders & stairs
We conduct a complete pre-employment background screening process.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With services available 24 hours a day, Reynolds Restoration is there for you when you need us. Thanks to our long history in commercial and residential damage restoration, we know that every minute counts after an incident. The faster we can respond, the more likely we will be able to prevent further damage to your property and its contents.
We offer 24-hour restoration services from three locations serving Central PA and the Philadelphia, Baltimore and DC metro areas. If you need damage restoration services of any kind, contact us first. We’ll come to your site and begin cleanup, repairs and restoration to help minimize the inconvenience and trauma for you.